We need a family car that'll fit three child seats. What should we look at?

We need a car to fit three child car seats and a boot to take all the family clobber. We want a petrol and have less than £10,000 to spend.

Asked on 19 February 2021 by OWS

We'd recommend a Citroen Grand C4 Picasso. It's a versatile choice capable of taking three child seats side-by-side in the back. Petrol models are rare but you should find one with the 1.2 Puretech engine within budget. Alternatively, consider a SEAT Alhambra or the slightly smaller Volkswagen Touran.