A garage has delayed my car's repair for 3 months. What should I do?

I bought a 2010 Ford C-MAX on 1 September 2020. It has a faulty heater matrix and a warranty, so the car has been at the dealer since 22 December. Apparently, they're waiting for a special tool. Can you advise me on what to do next?

Asked on 21 January 2021 by ant

If the dealer is unable to repair the car (or provide a realistic date on the repair) then I would ask for a refund, minus a fair deduction for the usage you're already had from the car.

For your legal rights, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/problems-with-a-new-or-used-c...s
Tags: