Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

How reliable would a Land Rover Defender 110 automatic conversion be?

How reliable would a 2014 Land Rover Defender 110 automatic conversion be? It's only done 36,000 miles. Do you think they might increase in value over time as they are no longer being made?

Asked on 13 January 2021 by lisa cardy

You have to be prepared to get your hands dirty in terms of maintenance with a Defender – or at least know a good specialist. They're less temperamental than more complicated Land Rovers, but you need to be quite committed to Defender life to own one. Buy a good one and look after it and it could be a good investment – although prices are already pretty high.