Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

Are there alternatives to the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV?

I wish to purchase a 4X4 AWD commercial SUV. I was looking at the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, but heard that Mitsubishi will soon withdraw from Europe. Are there alternatives?

Asked on 8 January 2021 by ALEX BRYANT

The Land Rover Defender Commercial is set to get a PHEV powertrain: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/van-reviews/land-rover/defen.../

A non-PHEV alternative would be the Toyota Land Cruiser Utility Commercial. It's diesel-only. But I rate it as one of the best 4x4 SUV vans on sale today: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/van-reviews/toyota/landcruis...8
Tags: 4x4s hybrids