What hybrids offer a high seating position?

Can you recommend a hybrid car with high seating?

Asked on 8 December 2020 by Sylvia Haskell

We'd recommend a Kia Niro or Honda Jazz. Both are very good hybrid vehicles that will be cheap to run and have high seating positions.
We own and run a 2013 Kia Sportage II 1.7, but because of changing lifestyles it rarely gets to stretch its legs. We love the high driving position and our travel is now a 24 mile daily round trip for...
I'm looking for a car to replace my 2005 Ford Focus and was thinking of a 2008 onwards BMW 5 Series. My other half would like something with a higher driving position. What would you suggest?
An 80 year old friend is looking for a new car and has difficulty getting into cars which are too low down. She previously owned van like cars when her husband was alive to accommodate his wheelchair,...
Easy to drive. Impressive fuel economy and low running costs. Space for a family. 450 litre load area.
Very practical. Safe. Cheap to run. More desirable than ever before.