Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

Should I get my four year old car serviced by an independent garage?

What are the disadvantages of having my Skoda Superb serviced locally now that it’s 4 years old? It has only driven 13,000 miles.

Asked on 1 December 2020 by Brian Morris

There aren't many disadvantages. Check if the garage uses genuine parts – aftermarket parts are cheaper but might not be as good. Otherwise, dealer service history might be more desirable when you sell the car but it isn't likely to make a significant impact on the car's resale value.