Can you recommend a used, seven-seater that's ULEZ compliant?

I have a 2015 Land Rover Discovery 4. I live in London and it does not comply with the ULEZ regulations coming into force in October 2021. I need a second-hand seven-seater that does comply. I like the Disco 4 as it is roomy. Are there other makes that are comparable and ULEZ compliant? My budget is around £32,000?

Asked on 5 November 2020 by Mark O'Hanlon

Skoda Kodiaq, Volvo XC90 or the Hyundai Santa Fe. All are large, comfortable and available with seven-seats. I would also add the Kia Sorento to the shortlist, it's the only model to come with a seven-year-warranty.

A budget of £32,000 would get you a near-new Sorento with the majority of its warranty still left to run: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/Kia/Sore...c