Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

Can I get money off a used car with a gap in the service history?

I want to purchase a 2016 Ford Fiesta. However, there is a gap in the service history at about 25,000 miles. How much can I ask for off the price due to this fact, please?

Asked on 8 September 2020 by Isobel

My advice would be to find another car to buy. There are thousands of Fiestas for sale, and this means you have no reason to accept one with a dodgy history. A big gap in the servicing would suggest that the car has not been cared for particularly well.