Should I change my MINI Clubman for a Volkswagen Polo?

I have a 2016 MINI Cooper S Clubman and I'm thinking of changing it. Any suggestions? I don’t want to end up regretting changing. I'm thinking of a Volkswagen Polo or Golf as they have good visibility but they're not as nice inside.

Asked on 25 June 2020 by Carole D

The latest Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI is a very good small car. Not as plush as your MINI inside, but less harsh on the road due to its softer suspension. The Polo will match your Clubman for bootspace, with 355 litres on offer: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/volkswagen/polo-vi-2...7