Can I retrofit Bluetooth into my car?

I have a 2014 Vauxhall Vivaro van and would like to know if I can upgrade the infotainment/radio to incorporate a hands free Bluetooth system.

Asked on 24 June 2020 by Ronald B

You don't mention a budget but you can get all sorts of upgrades retrofitted if you have the money. We tested a system that features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and fitted it into a 2005 MR-2. It was excellent. Review here: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-sony-xav-ax100.../

Halfords will be able to tell you if it can be fitted and what will suit your needs best, as well as doing the installation. If you just need Bluetooth, there's lots of cheaper options as well. Have a look here: www.halfords.com/search?q=bluetooth

This is another fairly inexpensive alternative just to add Bluetooth into your vehicle: amzn.to/2CDcTNz