What car comes in the most interesting colours?

I was interested in the Kia Niro PHEV but I'm disgusted at the choice of colours. Is there another make that would give me everything the Niro offers: self parking, opening sun roof, all the sensors etc but with a larger colour range?

Asked on 16 June 2020 by Jennifer V

Unfortunately very few car manufacturers offer an interesting colour palette these days. You could consider a MINI Countryman PHEV - it's got a bit more personality than the Niro and is available in some bold colours. The Comfort Plus Pack (£1600) includes a parking assistant, while a panoramic glass sunroof is also available as an option (£800).