I have £6000 for something reliable and stylish. Recommendations?

I have up to £6000 (could push for a little more) to spend on a car. I want a reasonably economical to run/repair model, but with a bit of punch and flair. I'm an older driver so the insurance bracket isn't so expensive for me. Head says Ford Fiesta, heart says DS3 or Scirocco! I drive around 8000 miles per year, mixed motorway/town. Very rarely more than two people in the car.

Asked on 2 June 2020 by Allison

I'd recommend a Suzuki Swift Sport. It's fun to drive and has a very strong reputation for reliability: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/suzuki/swift-2010