What all-season tyres do you recommend?

I am looking to replace the worn tyres on my 2005 Toyota Yaris. There are currently Goodyear tyres fitted but I am unsure whether to have these fitted again or whether to pay extra for Michelin CrossClimate tyres? There also seems to be a CrossClimate+ tyre, but I'm unsure which would be better. Looking for a good, quiet tyre with longevity.

Asked on 30 April 2020 by Nickos

We rate the CrossClimate+ highly, but if you're looking for our favourite all-season tyre - we awarded the Continental AllSeasonContact our tyre of the year last summer. Like the Michelin CrossClimate+, the Continental are more of a summer tyre with good all-season performance. The Continental do well in wet and dry conditions too with reliable, reactive braking and the tyres are also very quiet and refined even at high speeds.