I'm self isolating and my car won't be used for a while. Can you offer any advice?

I am self isolating because I am a vulnerable person. My car is on an open drive and it will be idle for some time by the look of it. Any suggestions as to what I can do to keep it in good nick?

I would recommend staying at home until the self-isolation period lifts. If the car will not start when you leave your home, you may be able to jump start it with assistance from a neighbour or a local mechanic. You can find your nearest mechanic with our Good Garage Guide: good-garage-guide.honestjohn.co.uk