If I go to trade my caravan as part of an agreed part exchange, will I be ignoring Coronavirus lockdown guidance?

I'm awaiting a call to go and collect a secondhand caravan from a dealer. I'll also take my current model in an agreed part exchange deal. If I go now, will I be contravening the latest lockdown restrictions as announced tonight regarding essential travel?

As things stand, all car and caravan dealers are closed. This situation will not change for at least three weeks. I would not recommend meeting anyone until the Government imposed coronavirus lockdown has expired. For all of our coronavirus advice, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/coronavirus/coronavirus-what-...s