Should I do a weekly drive during lockdown to make sure my car stays in good condition?

Should I take my car out for a run each week whilst I am not using it on a regular basis?

Asked on 24 March 2020 by Janet Pearce

I would not recommend using your car for the next three weeks unless it's absolutely necessary. If your vehicle is involved in an accident or breakdown, for example, you will potentially be stranded and/or requiring police or hospital help. Our advice is to stay at home until the lockdown lifts in three weeks. For all of our coronavirus help, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/coronavirus/coronavirus-what-...s