Is there a good sporty estate or SUV I should consider?

I'm a new dad and now want to move from an Audi S3 to a more suitable estate or SUV that I will use as a daily drive but would like something sporty. I have a budget of £15000, what would you recommend?

Asked on 10 March 2020 by rex jones

If you're looking for something sporty, you'd be better looking for an estate. We'd recommend a Skoda Octavia vRS. It's a very practical estate car that's fun to drive. Although rarer, seek out a petrol unless you cover high miles. Also, consider a BMW 3 Series Touring. Even the 318i is good to drive.