Which three car seats will fit in the back of my car?

I have a Volkswagen Arteon and need to fit three car seats for ages seven, five and nine months. Which are best?

Asked on 10 March 2020 by nargis

We'd recommend trying our Car Seat Chooser tool, it allows you to pick which makes and models of child car seat are compatible with this particular car. You can refine these results further by clicking on the seat positions in the car, age group or brand. Click on a child seat for pricing and further fitment details: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/car-seat-chooser/volkswagen/a.../

All our child seat review are here: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/category/child-seats/