Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

What should I look out for when buying a used Ford Fiesta Van?

What do I need to look for if buying a 2014 Ford Fiesta Van (1.6 TDCi ECOnetic 94bhp, 50,000 miles)?

Asked on 2 March 2020 by IPKirby

As a minimum, you want to see a history folder file that shows the van has had a service (with oil and filter change) every 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever comes sooner). Check the load area for damage and the tyres for uneven wear - both will imply the vehicle has been overloaded on a regular basis. For more used van buying advice, see: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/how-to-buy-and-sell/how-to-b.../
Tags: used vans