What's the best car for fitting rear facing child seats in?

I'm looking at replacing my wife's Fiesta as we are expecting a second child. We only rear face our five year old in an extending rear facing seat and this pushes the front passenger seat uncomfortably forward. Do you have any suggestions for a car with large front to back cabins so we can have two extended rear facing car seats in the back? We would prefer a saloon or estate to an SUV. Our budget is up to £12,000.

Asked on 25 February 2020 by fletch3059

We'd recommend a Skoda Octavia estate. It's very practical and represents good value for money - £12,000 will get a 2017 model with the reliable 1.4 TSI petrol engine. Also, consider a Honda Civic Tourer.