Where can I buy an ex-Motability car from?

I would like to buy a three-year-old ex Motability SEAT Alhambra. Other than going to my local SEAT dealership is there anywhere else I should try?

Asked on 5 February 2020 by Harriet

Answered by Heidi Turner
Motability Operations sells most vehicles online at the end of lease to motor traders only, to ensure that anyone buying an ex-Scheme vehicle can easily access professional post-sale care, via the purchasing dealer. They have extended that approach to all vehicles sold via physical auction, to ensure that important part of the used car ownership experience is fulfilled consistently. Your local SEAT dealership will be best placed to help you find the vehicle you are looking for.