What's the best HD dash cam for £100?

I would like a new and reliable full HD (or more) compact dash camera. It must have good night performance and a quick-release power connector/mount; ideally magnetic. Any suggestions for around £100?

Asked on 2 January 2020 by Cargh

We'd recommend the Nextbase 322GW, which comes in just under budget at £95: amzn.to/37pmx08

The 322GW features GPS to record your speed and location, WiFi to watch and send the footage directly from your phone, and Intelligent Parking Mode. It also offers a number of more impressive features like Emergency SOS and Alexa voice assistance. Resolution is 1080p HD at 60fps with a 140-degree viewing angle.

The 322GW is also compatible with the Nextbase Rear-View Camera Modules so you can keep an eye on passengers or what's happening behind you - which is ideal in case you're rear-ended and want to prove it wasn't your fault. The Quick Release magnetic mount is also a new and useful feature on this range. The polarising filter is available separately but it's useful for reducing sun glare rather than nighttime recording. As for a good Micro SD, we'd suggest the SanDisk Class 10: amzn.to/39xlwVT
Tags: dash cam