S60 boy

I am due to change my company car in March 2010. I am currently on my 2nd Volvo S60, but the new S60 is not due in the UK until September 2010. I cover about 20,000 miles per year, some longer distance, and the Volvo has been very comfortable. What would you recommend as a replacement? My budget is £23,500. I rather like the look of the VW Passat CC, not really into BMW, and have found the dealers for Mercedes and Audi unhelpful on visits, so would prefer to buy online. Any suggestions?

Asked on 20 February 2010 by P.Q., via e-mail

I think I've tested the ideal car for you: The Vauxhall Insignia ecoFLEX. Test (with the BIK sums) and video at:
www.honestjohn.co.uk/road_tests/index.htm?id=419