I'm looking for a car to transport my mum's mobility scooter - what do you recommend?

I'm looking for a secondhand automatic car to transport my mum's mobility scooter. I would like a vehicle that has two additional seats in the back for passengers. Presumably, I would need a vehicle that will allow a hoist to be installed to accommodate a scooter that measures 40-inches by 22-inches or one with a ramp. Are you able to recommend a particular vehicle and which websites or companies to purchase from? I probably have about £4000-£5000 max budget. Any advice would be welcomed.

We'd recommend a van-based MPV: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/van-top-10s/top-10-van-based.../

Depending on the size of the scooter, either a Fiat Qubo or Ford Tourneo Connect.