What economical small automatic do you recommend for under £6000?

I'm looking for a used small car that's reliable and economical for my mum to drive around town (extremely rare motorway driving. It has to be automatic and include parking sensors, a reversing camera, air con and Bluetooth.

Asked on 6 September 2019 by Soniya

We'd recommend a Hyundai i20. It will be a really reliable little car that's easy to drive around town and is available with a robust torque-converter automatic transmission. The Suzuki Swift is worth a look, too.