What can I do to improve the ride quality on my car?

I am planning on replacing all four shock absorbers on my Audi A3. Is there anything else I should get done along with the shocks which will improve the ride quality as currently over speed humps and pot holes it is very uncomfortable and noisy.

Replace any worn suspension bushes. If it's on big wheels, consider switching to smaller wheels with deeper profile tyres - 16-inch with 205/55 R16 tyres are the best compromise. All-weather tyres such as Continental AllSeason Contacts, Michelin Cross Climates, Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons or Pirelli Scorpion Verde all-season are more compliant so give a better ride as well as the cold weather benefits.

Check Tyres On The Drive (bit.ly/2ZlEVaR) and Blackcircles.com (bit.ly/2JM6bqG) for sizes and prices and read our Tyre Buying Guide (bit.ly/2wsFHBU)