Can you recommend a plug-in hybrid hatchback with space for children's car seats?

I drive a Volkswagen Golf currently but need to change. I drive under 5000 miles annually, mostly around town. I need space for grandchildren in car seats (aged seven and nine) and so prefer 4/5 doors. A plug-in hybrid might be an option. At 73 I also need to assume I may in future need easy access but at the moment no problems.

A Hyundai Ioniq might be a good choice. It's available as a hybrid, plug-in hybrid or electric car - so consider whichever suits your purposes best. It's practical and comes with a five-year, unlimited mileage warranty. There are ISOFIX points for two child seats in the back of the Ioniq, too. I'd also look at the Toyota Corolla - it's available as a 'self-charging' hybrid and it's a really good car, although its boot isn't the biggest if that's important for you.