Snow shoes

I have been reading about snow shoes recently. Are they a good alternative to other forms of winter products?

Asked on 22 December 2010 by Cliff

I have a set of winter tyres 165/70/R13/79T on a Peugeot 106 and want to know what other makes and models of cars they will fit.
After begin rear-ended (twice in the same acccident by the same person), I now have to buy another car quickly. I was thinking about a Volvo S40 or S60, as they have lumbar support (bad back!) and I believe...
Last year I bought two 12 month old Vauxhall Vectra 1.8 petrol cars for a total cost of £15,250. One for my wife and one for myself. Good value I think for a much under-rated car. We live at the bottom...

£155.08