What EV do you suggest?

I am interested in changing my Audi A3 TDI for a fully electric car. I need to be able to make monthly trips from north Essex to south London, Bournemouth and Birmingham. What would be your suggestions for an estate type car that can handle that mileage but is of similar size to the Audi?

You could look at a Kia e-Niro or Hyundai Kona Electric. They're crossovers rather than estates, but they're very practical with long ranges. They're in demand, though, so actually getting one might be tricky. Alternatively, consider a hybrid like the very good Toyota Corolla Touring Sports.