I've discovered that I can't have a towbar fitted to my new car - what are my rights against the dealer?

I am having problems getting a towbar fitted to my Nissan Qashqai. They never told me that the car was fitted with an Adblue tank and because of that I cannot fit a tow bar. I would have never have bought it If I was told that.

If you asked about fitting a towbar before you bought it you can reject the car. If you didn't then you will have to negotiate to buy a replacement to which a towbar can be fitted, probably a petrol model. This probably happened as a result of the new WLTP emissions regulations and would not have been anticipated by the dealer.