Can you recommend a car for a growing family who need three Isofix seats as well as room for two parents?

Can you recommend a car for a growing family who need 3 Isofix seats as well as room for 2 parents? We average annual mileage of 8000.

Asked on 15 October 2018 by Phil Robinson

Have a look at this Top 10 for inspiration: www.honestjohn.co.uk/topten/top-10-new-cars-with-t.../. The Citroen C4 Grand Picasso has loads of room and three Isofix mounting points in the middle row of seats. For 8000 miles a year, consider the 1.2-litre petrol - it's more sprightly than you might expect.