What's the best small van for £14k?

I'm looking for recommendations for a small van with a budget of £14k and would like a large enough rear space to allow for occasional nights away. I have considered either the Nissan NV200 or Ford Transit Connect MWB. I would want to remove the bulkhead to allow access to the rear as I have two dogs but am happy to do some work on the van myself.

The Ford Transit Connect would be a good option, both the 100PS and 120PS turbodiesels provide strong performance. It's also on the verge of being replaced with a facelifted model, which means there are some tempting pre-reg deals on the outgoing model: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/vans-for-sale/search/Ford/Tr...c

For our full review of the Transit Connect and used buying guide see: vans.honestjohn.co.uk/van-reviews/ford/transit-con.../