What's the best in-car Bluetooth device on the market?

I've got a 4500 RDS EON stereo in my Ford Fiesta Mk6 and I'm looking to try and find a Bluetooth device I can connect to this without having to buy a new car stereo. Is there anything on the market?

We've reviewed the Anker Soundsync Bluetooth Adaptor. The Anker SoundSync adds Bluetooth connectivity, like hands-free calling and music streaming, to any car with an aux audio input and a 12V accessory socket or USB port. The review is here: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-anker-soundsyn.../

However, there are similar devices on Amazon for around £16 with very good reviews: www.amazon.co.uk/Transmitter-VicTsing-Bluetooth-Ha...h