What's the best in-car Bluetooth device on the market?

I've got a 4500 RDS EON stereo in my Ford Fiesta Mk6 and I'm looking to try and find a Bluetooth device I can connect to this without having to buy a new car stereo. Is there anything on the market?

Asked on 21 September 2018 by Donna walker

We've reviewed the Anker Soundsync Bluetooth Adaptor. The Anker SoundSync adds Bluetooth connectivity, like hands-free calling and music streaming, to any car with an aux audio input and a 12V accessory socket or USB port. The review is here: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-anker-soundsyn.../

However, there are similar devices on Amazon for around £16 with very good reviews: www.amazon.co.uk/Transmitter-VicTsing-Bluetooth-Ha...h