vauxhall astra 1.6 16v 2001 lpg dual fuel - Astra misfire - alexvf750

Hi There

This my first post i hope someone may be able to help i have a astra with a misfire and have found no 1 injector is not working after changing them around its still the same i have checked the wirs from it to a small black box by the fuel ecu situated next to the battery has anyone come up against this problem before? and if so can you advise me what to try next ohh and i have changed the fuel filter with no change to the fault.

Thanks

vauxhall astra 1.6 16v 2001 lpg dual fuel - Astra misfire - big doc

clear all your breathers out get a can of carb and choke cleaner clean air filter make sure all your hoses coming out rocker cover clear take the plug out thats misfiring clean it swap to another position spray coke cleaner in choke and a squirt in the plug hole thats misfiring put every thing back together star engine should be fine also check the wires going to engine temp sensor are ok not burnt with toucing engine we were having trouble withe ours we had replaced coil 3 times had it in the garage the lot and it cost us a fortune i ended up buying my own obd2 tool and fixed it myself by doing the above good luck its worth a try costs nothing and you might be suprised