(97-04) 2.0 HDi Fluid leak into passenger footwell - mohairnanny
I have fluid leaking into the front right-hand corner of the passenger footwell. It isn't water and is constant (i.e. not dependent upon the weather), so I'm pretty sure it's internal. I can't see any noticeable drop in any of the fluid levels. I've checked the pollen filter and there seems to be no problem there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

{No need to include the car make/model in the subject line. It's included from your choice made in the drop down menus. What would have been handy though would to have included the year of your car, as per the 3 requests that you somehow managed to overlook! As you haven't though, I've used the general dates from the drop down menu}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 17/02/2008 at 15:46

Xsara 2.0 HDi Fluid leak into passenger footwell - volcane
See C5 thirst for coolant post just below. I had the same on my xsara, the coolant system was being pressurised and it turned out to be caused by the headgasket. Check to see if your system is under increased pressure. If not get a jar of novastop and that may seal a leaking heater matrix which is the source of your coolant.
(97-04) 2.0 HDi Fluid leak into passenger footwell - michaelcarts
Did you ever get anywhere with this problem ?
I have just bought a Xsara and it has a similar sounding problem.
Something leaking out of the aircon perhaps ?