Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive £13495 - Ian Hick
Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive Star Silver Metallic £13495

I have just been offered this car at a main Vauxhall dealer via their online website. I think it is the right model for my growing family and it has a list price of £16280 and im paying £13495 but is the model/engine any good - are there any problems with buying online (i do have to fetch it) or has anyone seen one cheaper

Thanks
Ian

{Some wording has been changed to remove the dealers identity as this is a general question about buying on line and is it the right price}

Edited by Webmaster on 18/02/2008 at 21:29

Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive £13495 - Victorbox
Pretty good price but you don't say which power output 1.9 engine this is (there are two) but Honest John reviews the 1.9 diesel automatic here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road_tests/index.htm?id=205&

Although it is "new" is it a pre-registered model to the dealer you'll be picking it up from? You'll be the second owner of course. Can't imagine you have any problems as you are buying through a VX dealer.
Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive £13495 - Victorbox
and of course there is a mid-life facelift model out soon so I suspect this could be one of the "old" models.
Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive £13495 - Ian Hick
Happy days. I've been promised me it is the Very Latest Model and I would be the first registered owner and could use GM Points?? whatever they are. 120ps Diesel engine.

Edited by Webmaster on 18/02/2008 at 21:29

Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive £13495 - Talking Hoarse
Dealers around here are doing 1.8VVT Exclusiv for £9999 - maybe an even better deal. Suspect they are white, so metallic extra. I agree the diesel is better but is it £3500 better?
(Check out Evans Halshaw, Bristol Street Motors & Arnold Clark?).
I have had the Vectra CDTi 150hp auto as a hire car a few times and they were excellent.
If the "Ti" part of the CDTi badge is in red it is 150hp twin cam, else it is 120hp single cam.
GM points are credit earned by using points accrued on GM Credit card, you can get up to £1500 off a Vectra, less off other models.

Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive £13495 - Rob Ellis
My sister bought a brand new astra sxi from {SNIP} 5 years ago and had no trouble at all. She was that impressed with thier price and the good service that she insisted that i go there for my car. I just got a Meriva Energy 1.6 in metallic for 9995, Fair enough, it's a discontinued special edition and they'd only got a choice of 1 colour, but who cares at that price.

{This person hasn't replied to the email that was sent to him, so a potential free plug removed}

Edited by Webmaster on 18/02/2008 at 21:30

Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive £13495 - shawad
Check out Motorpoint as they currently have a huge stock of Zafiras in all engines and models. OK, so they're 2nd hand and won't be the facelift model, but I got a 6mth old 1.8 petrol design for £10999 - with only 1780 miles on the clock!
Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive £13495 - Vansboy
& they seem to be selling well, too...
www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/item.htm?id=4385

VB
Brand New 1.9 CDTi Exclusive £13495 - Talking Hoarse
What a numty!
Sorry I just realised that I was referring to Vectra Exclusiv, whereas this post was all about the Zafira (which is a new model I think following facelift).