Which portable Sat Nav? Opinions pls - harryhammer
Looking to buy a portable Sat Nav unit this week for our holiday in cornwall at the weekend. Which would you go for and why from your experiences.
Looking at below £200.

Currently looking at TT One of Navman F20/F30
Which portable Sat Nav? Opinions pls - perleman
I have used about 6-7 different models in the last 3 years (I work in retail electronics & get that kind of stuff free often). The only one I have used that I could recomend is the TomTom 510 (which I paid for myself), although by all accounts the new TomTom One is pretty much identical in operation (but without Bluetooth handsfree). The user interface is so intuitive that my girlfriend could use it, with ease, without instruction (or an arguement). Makes a change!
Which portable Sat Nav? Opinions pls - Chris White
TomTom 1 - had mine for a couple of months, very easy to use, no problems.
Which portable Sat Nav? Opinions pls - mal
I bought one of those "cheap as chips" Garmin i3's and it does the job with no frills attached even got the camera database loaded on to it, no need to fork out lots of hard earned cash.
Which portable Sat Nav? Opinions pls - OldHand
I use TOMTOM software on an ebay special £70 PDA with integrated GPS running windows mobile. It's really very good and is the cheapest solution I've ever heard of.
Which portable Sat Nav? Opinions pls - piggy
I recommend the TomTom One. I`m very impressed with mine.Very easy to set up and use. In common with all sat-navs don`t believe everything it tells you. They are very useful in a large,unfamiliar town.
>>>>In common with all sat-navs don`t believe everything it tells you.<<<<

I can vouch for that!! mine once led me down a forest track until I had to turn round due to the lack of 4WD !!
And they don't always get the number of exits on a roundabout correct, for instance during my weeks holiday in the Cotswolds "she" directed me to leave at the 6th exit, after hearing her "recalculate" a few times and return to the same roundabout I then counted the exits and there was only 5!!.
Which portable Sat Nav? Opinions pls - Collos25
I have just biught a Blaupunkt Lucca mp3 with full european street level mapping for £127including p&p BNIB from ebay and it works well I believe it uses the Navigon software and is quite upto date as it shows a recently opened autobahn which my sons newish Tom Tom fails to show.