Dog Guards - robbo40
Hi

Does anyone know the best place to buy a dog guard for a ford mondeo hatchback year 2000, I have looked all over and can find for year 2001 up but not 2000, have a boisterous lab and really need one. Universal ones no good.
Dog Guards - Pugugly {P}
Might be worth keeping an eye on e-bay. There's one for a 2001 Mondeo estate.....
Dog Guards - Scott H
Did you see this?

www.roofbox.co.uk/vcsguards.html

I'm guessing you did as it was the 1st result for "dog guard mondeo" in Google..
Dog Guards - Altea Ego
If you have a boisterous lab, I suggest a dog box.

Lintran will custom build for you. www.lintran.co.uk/

------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Dog Guards - deepwith
We have a cage that used to fit snugly in the mondeo we had - used to put sponges on the corners nearest the rear pillars to make sure there were no marks left. Added advantages are that dog/s cannot get out of the car until you let them, if you have an acident they are confined and not running around the road and in hot weather you can leave the back up if you are leaving the dog in the car (padlock cage shut to prevent theft of dog). Am now using the same cage in an X-trail and now have two large collies travelling safely.
Dog Guards - mal
Totally agree with deepwith's post I have two cages in the back of my estate car for two cavaliers I would hate to lose my dogs in the event of an accident.
Dog Guards - Lud
What you want is a really fierce pit bull tethered by a 10-foot lead to a swivel on top of your car.

Prevent some of these parking dings we have been reading about. Train the beast to rush forward snarling when approached by man or car.
Dog Guards - MikeTorque
We use a Barjo cage with a removable partition to allow for transporting 2 dogs. A cage is much safer for transporting a dog. Our cage fits nicely into the back of a Focus Estate and the cage has a slopping rear side to help access and fitting.

They do hatchback cages to order so you should find what you need via the link below :

www.barjo.co.uk/