First Step Leasing anyone? - dodo
Our company is looking to lease a pick for maintenance duties and we have found a good quote for an old type Mitsubishi L200 4x4 for less than £150 per month with First Step Leasing. I'll admit its not cutting edge driving but will provide a straightforward vehicle for the job. Has anyone out there used First Step Leasing? Thanks
First Step Leasing anyone? - blue_haddock
I've never heard of the leasing company but as far as i was aware you couldn't get the old shape L200 anymore. If they can get their hands on them it sounds like a pretty good deal.

Having just had a look at their website it appears they are a broker so your contract won't be with them but with an actual lease company such as Lex or Lombard so there shouldn't be much to worry about.
Thanks. I think we will go ahead and order (my responsibility). The price at under £150 is good but is replicated elsewhere. Its the choice of a Berlingo van or for £10 more per month more a 2.5 Turbo Diesel Japanese 4X4.
First Step Leasing anyone? - blue_haddock
Given the option between the berlingo or the L200 it makes sense to pay the extra tenner a month. I would just confirm that they do actually have them available though, last time i checked Mitsubishi had a few old shape L200's left but they were spec'd up warriors and trojans.
Well lease papers have come through and yes its for a 4Work 4X4 double cab. Delivery next week apparently. Have to say a very efficient company thus far to deal with. Of course if they want to give us a spec'd up warrior or trojan instead at the same money ...