Have they facelifted the Laguna? - Adam {P}
Hi all,

after purchasing my backbox today, I saw a silver car approaching. I thought "That bloke's done a tasteful job on his 'goona" as the headlights were tinted in much the same way as the ST170 lights are on the Focus"

It went past and I had a look - the back lights were completely different. They looked almost like Integra rear lights. They were the same shape but looked a lot newer and cleaner (kinda like Lexus lights but no silver to be seen and certainly not as stupid looking). It was in silver, and the bloke was an oldish gent wearing a suit - didn't strike me as the type to do his car up.

Despite not being a Renault fan, I like the Laguna. This new one makes me like it even more.

Oh - and on the subject of new cars, I saw the new Focus saloon on the road before. I was overtaking so got a good look at the side and front before letting it pass. Got to say, looks very nice but the tail lights let it down. Quite bland and Mondeo looking.
--
Adam
Have they facelifted the Laguna? - Altea Ego
Yes they have

Didnt think the back had changed much tho.
Have they facelifted the Laguna? - Adam {P}
I did only get a glimpse RF - I was doing about 70 in the opposite direction. I'm on about the rear lights specifically not the rear profile.

Looks nice either way.
--
Adam