Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - TheGrocer
A fully loaded Mercedes Benz E320 AvantGarde in Black, with nappa black leather ( soft as a babes bum), satnav, panaoramic roof with solar panels to run the a/c or heating when youre not in it, Bose auto change cd and 12 speakers, parktronic back and front, sports set up, massaging seats, auto boot opener, each seat with its own air con control (upgraded)auto boot opener and closer, rear window blind, full telephone kit, radar on the cruise control that applies the brakes when too close to the car in front!!!
This car is fantastic, 6 months old ex demo with 7k on the clock, I cant wait to pick it up and Im as excited as hell. I know the extras are gonna hit the residual but you know what.... Lifes a bitch then you die so now at 45 Im gonna start living....Thanks for listening

Yours A very excited GrocerBoy
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - GrahamF1
Good on you mate, the most important thing is to be happy with your purchase - not worry about reasons why you shouldn't have!
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - Happy Blue!
Lovely.

Have a great time with it.

If you are going on holiday, just drop the keys round for me to keep the battery in tip top condition!!!
--
Espada III - well if you have a family and need a Lamborghini, what else do you drive?
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - doctorchris
Ooooh, now, you didn't want to do that.....
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - patently
Wouldn't be my choice, but you've bought a quality car and the one you wanted - and that's the most important thing.

Enjoy!
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - Canon Fodder

Nice. I bet you suddenly start to think of important reasons to drive from Exeter to Newcastle 3 times a week.

CF
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - Adam {P}
My Dad got the use of an E320 CDI Avantgarde very recently with all the kit. Gorgeous car even though you wouldn't first think it. Looked great on the drive and everyone in the street kept looking at it.

Shame we had to give it back really....can I "borrow" yours?
--
Adam
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - Adam {P}
Why I typed very recently I do not know. It was a good few months ago.
--
Adam
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - bradgate
Your car is fitted with toys that I didn't even know existed!

Enjoy.
Thanks for the comments, I didnt know you could get half these things on a car either, Radar controlled cruise control!!
The first time I test it I will probably have my foot over the brake just in case!!
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - Imagos
Grocer, you have chosen wisely. See my {P} for my E class choice. Enjoy this car. It's true what eveyone has said. i would have sleepless nights through being so excited!
Yes its true, I keep waking up in the night smelling the leather!! Pick it up next week, what an Easter present...bests the eggs!
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - Stuartli
Superb cars - enjoy it to the full...:-)

What's more it'll still look the part 10 to 20 years from now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - Stuartli
PS

But I still miss that wonderful Mercedes grille. Cars still look superior with one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - Altea Ego
"I didnt know you could get half these things on a car either"

Jeez - thats a lot to go wrong!
2 years of waranty plus lifetime breakdown cover!
I know I was hocked at how much stuff you can put on a car but as gadget freek and still a little boy at heart I cant wait
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - mountainkat
with all those toys to play with don't go forgetting to watch where your driving !!
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - CJay{P}
Enjoy your car....just a word of caution, to maintain that lifetime (30 years to be exact - I know, rather pedantic) breakdown cover, you will have take it to the dealers every time, over and over again... I guess this is not too much of a problem if you can afford a car that is £30k+
Thanks for the feedback guys, will let you all know how I get on
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - cheddar
I guess this is not too much
of a problem if you can afford a car that is
£30k+

"The Grocer", hmm, Ken Morrison, perhaps Lord Sainsbury ?
Ive Gone And Brought the E320!!! - BobbyG
Says he is only 45 so that rules both of them out......
Me Lord Morrison...No just a hard working geezer who has spent most of his life working long hours and driving too many hours in cars that have been "Practicle"
Now I have decided that life is way too short, and seen too many good people save and save for retirement and die 6 months after they retire. This little treat will last me a long time and as I spend more time behind a wheel than I do at home its time to improve my surroundings!!