picasso - barney100
I have been looking at the citroen picasso with a to use as a people /dog carrier. Any views on this car?
picasso - malteser
I'm sure the dogs will like it!
Roger.
picasso - BobbyG
My pal just bought one last week - I have a Scenic but I was very impressed by the Picasso, and there are great deals going on them.
picasso - Altea Ego
I had a scenic, dog loved it, cousin has a picasso, dog loves it. perfect dog vehicles, easy for dog to jump into at the back.
picasso - Ivor E Tower
Depends on what size dog you have and whether it likes to look out when you are travelling....the "boot sides" of the Picasso and Scenic are taller than in a conventional estate so a dog cannot see out unless it has long legs. At least with the scenic, the parcel shelf can be placed in a second position off the boot floor lifting the pooch up a bit, and giving you some luggage space protected from the animal.
picasso - NowWheels
At least with the scenic, the parcel shelf can be
placed in a second position off the boot floor lifting the
pooch up a bit, and giving you some luggage space protected
from the animal.

my management [1] tells me that a dog's proper place in the car is on the front seat, where there is a proper view of the road ahead, and where the driver is close enough to be given orders.

The law-abiding dog should, of course, equip himself with an appropriate harness to keep him while travelling on the seat.

This whole business of being confined in the luggage area would not win much approval around here.

[1] local management has 4 legs ...
picasso - madf
My brother and his wife drove me and my wife from Glasgow to Banff (NE Scotland) last year in a HDI one. Very comfortable: coped with poor roads and undulations very well.. Seemd to accelerate well corner OK.
Interior OK.. would it stand up to a dog's paws and claws? Doubt it.

Nice lot of interior space..

madf

picasso - Adam {P}
I have to agree with other people - I think the Scenic is nicer. I dont' know why but it feels more like a car and looks nicer. Of course, that's just my opinion which is usually way off from the general consensus
--
"Ah...beer - my only weakness - my achilles heel if you will"
picasso - oldtoffee
We have a Picasso and although the new Scenic is probably a better built and designed car you can't argue about the Picasso value with all the deals on offer. It make it thousands cheaper than the new MPVs and they seem to hold some value. Dog wise, my Rottie was happy in the boot - loads of room, height too and low floor meant easy entry and high speed exits! Oh, it also seats 5 humans very comfortably. The 90bhp HDi is a good engine, cruises very well, 45mpg, but quick it isn't.