Citroen C4 1.6 HDi92 (2008) - How do I get a certificate of conformity? - AllyMcCurrach

I bought a Citroen C4 1.6 HDi92 in France in 2008 (new). I now live in England and it seems I need a certificate of conformity to register my car in the UK. The car has been inspected by VOSA and so I now have an IAC Certificate but it doesn't give the CO2 emissions which are needed to get road tax. Any idea how I get a certificate of conformity that gives the CO2 emissions?

Citroen C4 1.6 HDi92 (2008) - How do I get a certificate of conformity? - elekie&a/c doctor

First call would be Citroen UK. Failing that ,try here;www.eurococ.eu/en/certificate-of-conformity

Citroen C4 1.6 HDi92 (2008) - How do I get a certificate of conformity? - dadbif
I imported my Citroen from Spain last year, got my COC from a Citroen garage in Spain, just asked, it took two weeks and 95 euros.
Not sure if you will get one for a European car in UK.
It is a tedious process, with NOVA (notification of vehicle arrival) now part of the process, you also need a letter from a garage saying that you have altered h/lamps, rear dogs and rev lights and speedo etc.
It is apparently illegal to drive an EU registered car in UK on a UK licence, I have done it many times before and was unaware of the rule.
Best of luck