Renault scenic dynamique 2004 - Scenic 2004 No fuel getting to the engine!? - lee mitchell

Hi Hoping someone can help me as I haven't had much luck with searching through the forum or the net.

My scenic dynamique 2004 won't start when I push the key card in and press the start button it sounds like it wants to start but nothing happens.
I changed the ignition coils and sparks plugs after a mechanic told me they were the problem but still it won't switch on! Also noticed while testing a few other parts that no fuel was getting to the engine it was dry as a bone!
After hours of searching the internet I am thinking it is maybe the fuel pump relay or the crank sensor.
I have cleaned the crank sensor which didn't work but I did notice it looks slight worn down so will buy another.

The problem I have is I can't locate the fuel pump relay I don't have a owners manual or Haynes book and can't find any info online either. I have tried to buy a replacement at my local auto centre but been told I need to remove the old relay for the part number.

Do you guys think it could be the fuel pump relay and if so where will I find it? Not very mechanically minded so easy instructions would be best! Ta
Renault scenic dynamique 2004 - Scenic 2004 No fuel getting to the engine!? - daveyK_UK

Its a Renault built during their worst period, the fuel pump relay could be still on the factory shelf!

Renault scenic dynamique 2004 - Scenic 2004 No fuel getting to the engine!? - Avant

This thread is also in Technical (where it should be) - if you can help please see that. I don't know why it's in this section as well.