NEWSLETTER SPECIAL: Who are the UK's most trusted garages? Sign-up NOW for this week's exclusive. | No thanks

Should I buy a Bentley Arnage T?
I'm due to retire shortly and am going to spend about £30K on a car to last me 5+ years. I've always fancied an Arnage T (especially after being driven round the TG test track by the old Stig in one!) but am a bit concerned about the running and inevitable repair costs. Should I go ahead or buy an XF "S" Portfolio, an E63 AMG or an E 350 CD?

Asked on 19 December 2011 by RM

Buy the W211 E63 AMG. Utterly phenomenal. Or an XFR if you can get on for the money. I still managed 29mpg in one of them, so they are not the guzzlers you may think.