WIN: A mega bundle of Christmas prizes - worth more than £1000! Click here to enter | No thanks

Audi A7 or Land Rover Discovery?
I have an Audi A5 3.0 TDI quatro which I bought following advice from you three years ago. It is time to replace it and I need something bigger. The two options are the Audi A7 or the Landrover Disco 4.

My wife's Freelander has been 100% faultless (better than the Audi), but I hear rumours about the Disco 4. I am torn between the added space and spec the Disco 4 gives and the possible lack of reliablilty - can you offer any insights to the new model Disco 4 with the 8 speed auto box - are there common problems?

Asked on 1 December 2011 by ChrisRG

It's too new for problems to emerge. But I have driven it. Test and video here:

www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/land-rover/discove.../