Picking your next car? Our unique Car Chooser is here to help... | No thanks

Negotiating a lower priced Jaguar
I'm looking for a 2010 Jaguar XF 3.0 diesel premium luxury that you have praised. The best Jag dealer list price is around £30,000 but my local dealer is not of a mind to negotiate a lower price, he says that their price is competitive with other dealers.
Should I push harder for a reduction or look for a model from a non Jaguar dealership?

Asked on 31 May 2011 by zjohn13

You would have to ask yourself why a non Jag dealer had such a car at all. Some very careful delving would need to be done and some awkward questions asked.