New Plate Deals

How To Drive Native Copy1

LR Defender2

GGG SE Copy (1)

Native Subscribe5

Deals Of The Week

Mot Files

Native Subscribe5

Cfs Native

Real Mpg Native

Conversion factor
For the past 40 years we have needed our cars to be suitable to carry elderly family members. We are now searching for a car that is fun to drive, preferably a convertible, but also need to install a child car seat. It would also be helpful if the car handled well in snow and icy conditions. We drive an average 15,000 miles pa and a budget of up to £35k. Can you help in our search for just such a car?

Asked on 8 May 2010 by G.J., Saddleworth

BMW 3-Series coupe cabrio, Infiniti G37 coupe cabrio, Lexus IS250C, but you'll need a set of winter wheels and tyres for the snow.