Taking Abarth
I'm due to retire shortly and my Audi 3.2 quattro lease goes at the same time. I'm looking for a replacement second car and I'm looking for something small, practical but fun and speedy. I thought about a FIAT 500 Abarth. I have about £15-16k available.

Asked on 27 February 2010 by W.C., via e-mail

Huge fun if you can get one. Better on standard 16" wheels. Don't be tempted by the £175 17" option that spoils the ride and steering feel. And better the standard Abarth rather than the Esseesse. Test and video at: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road_tests/index.htm?id=370