motability nominee - milkysquiz

my wife wants to buy a motability car, but is unable to get to the dealer to do the necessary stuff, she heard that i could act as nominee and do it as a proxy, does any one know if this is true? many thanks in anticipation of any replies

motability nominee - tony g
Try the motability contact number 0845 456 4566
motability nominee - Bromptonaut

Normally a nominee or appointee for social security purposes is somebody appointed where the claimant lacks the mental capacity to complete forms and enter into agreements etc.

If the difficulty is with physical ability to attend the dealer premises I doubt that geting an appointee is the rightway to go.

What Tony said. Speak to Motability.

motability nominee - RT

Consider getting "power of attorney" - allows you to act as if you're the person involved.

motability nominee - Bromptonaut

Consider getting "power of attorney" - allows you to act as if you're the person involved.

Can still be problematic getting powers of attorney recognise.

motability nominee - Mike H

Yes, it should be no problem at all. We've just been round this question with Motability, as my mother had a stroke but she was the only nominee on the contract - although to be fair, this was an existing contract.They sent us the very simple form that as needed to add my father, the only issue is that my mother can't sign the authority as she is physically incapable of doing so. I hit one jobsworth at Motability, kept quoting "data protection", but everyone else there applied some common sense in our case. You should have no problem.